Friday, November 6, 2009

My Home


I am grateful for our home.
I love playing with the baby guinea pigs, jumping on the tramp, picking vegies from the garden, cooking in the kitchen, making endless hot drinks, watching movies on our soft couch with the double ottaman, the baby birds wandering around our backyard, the rabbits which hop around on our front lawn at night. I love watching our plants growing and lazing on our leather couches. I love that our back door opens as wide as I want it to and that I can block off the different parts of my deck with the cafe blinds. There are just so many things I love about our house...I am so grateful to have a home as so many people in the world will never have that luxury and so I want to be especially grateful for it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes... many people don't have a home. Do you have to rub it in!!! LOL Andie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your home too Mel, I kind of want one exactly the same but that might just be weird. Perhaps I'll just have to visit it and be happy with that ;-) (Meke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! Are there enough beds for all of us???
    Andie x

    ReplyDelete