Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The smell of roses!

This is a photo of one of the beautiful roses outside my in-law's house (where we are living at the moment). There is a row of about ten rose bushes of all different colours.
For the past couple of weeks I have had a cough/cold thing and I've had no sense of smell but my grat today is for the delightful aroma I was able to enjoy last night as I stepped out the front door. It was incredible. Each rose has a different scent and put together was the most amazing combination.
I must admit, I haven't minded having no smell during the times of changing dirty nappies LOL but it was so refreshing to be able to enjoy "smelling" once again!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, this is the colour of the roses I am hoping for in the wedding :),
    Meke

    ReplyDelete