Saturday, October 16, 2010

Grat No:10 Having coffee with the Sun on my face

Another airport grat from Tammy...I find that the time I sit waiting for the flights give me a chance to reflect on the day; the week; the month...year....that's been. I often do a combination of computer work (yawn) thinking; or people watching- the latter two are much more enjoyable!

This morning Im flying out of Launceston,Tasmania back home. I'm grateful for finding some yummy gluten free toast at a cafe this morning (believe me it can be a challenge!) and enjoying possibily the best coffee I've had! Those of you who know me well, know my love of coffee, so this is a BIG call calling it the best, but...Ahhhh, each mouthful I just savoured. Whatever the girl making it put in it I dont know but man oh man I enjoyed it. Thanks God for having the money to buy a coffee. You provide everything- all our resources and lately I am reminded of that in so many different circumstances. I find it is a lesson that God is teaching me at the moment- Jehovah - my provider- I find its one I forget sometimes as I focus on the customers that give me business and pay my mortgage/rent. I forget that it all comes from God, my provider, and merely comes through their hands...and then mine...and others. Im reminded to be deligent with the funds that come through my hands and be kingdom focused. You rock God!

No comments:

Post a Comment