Friday, September 10, 2010

A life worth living...





















I was at a training earlier this month and they were talking about the concept of creating a 'life worth living' the term really struck me and connected with some things I have been learning over the past few years about values. I am grateful that as I am 'growing up' I am starting to learn how to identify my own values and how these fit with me to create my own version of a life worth living (for me). I am also grateful that this allows me to respect and honor the values of others and their own version of a life worth living.

I have been really challenged lately with a lot of stuff being thrown my way (not to mention, just how busy life gets) and I think in the midst of that it is easy to lose sight of the things that really matter. I am grateful that I have had a few experiences and opportunities in the last week or two that have helped me to reconnect a bit with what is most important in my life.
Meke

No comments:

Post a Comment