Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Number 5: Keep Focused



Certain people are put in our lives at particular times by God to help build us up, lift our spirits and keep us focused on living in a God-centered way.

I am grateful for the different people I can see that God has strategically placed in my life for this reason.

I love that he knows exactly what I need to hear and I love seeing the creative way he comes up with to communicate his point.

Sometimes he provides this encouragement or direction straight from the Bible, and other times he hides it in the beauty or complexity of nature.

But so often I find he uses these special friends in my life who have a similar faith to mine, to help empower, challenge and encourage me.I am grateful that I love a God who is bigger than me and my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment