Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kinder Grat


I am so grateful for the beautiful teachers who have made my daughters first experiences of kinder so warm, welcoming and POSITIVE! It's fantastic how much she loves kinder and while I am not saying it will never happen - I have been thoroughly grateful I have not had to battle "I don't want to go Mummy".

I feel thrilled with the way they have integrated the children into a 2 full day per week program. It has been well thought out and very nurturing.

An extra special thing I am grateful for is my Mum who has kindly offered to collect Bella each Thursday afternoon. This routine is just perfect for her and it is with such great anticipation she looks forward to Grandma picking her up... at times I can't tell which one she is more excited about! It is just lovely for me too as I don't have to rush off at 2:45pm either...making it heaps easier for me to do a big stint of work while my little one sleeps!

Definitely lots of gratitude from me when it comes to Thursdays and Fridays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment